Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Travel Tuesday

I'm sick.

I have been for about 4 years now.

There is no medicine for it.

No one is really sure how contagious it is.

Some people think that you are born with it... but there's no way to be sure.

I have a sickness.... and the only cure... is to travel!

I an official host of the Travel Bug!

I grew up going on many trips with family on vacations to different states east of the Mississippi River.  Maybe this is when it started.  It really kicked in after a mission trip I took to El Salvador when I was 21.  Once I stepped foot out of this country I knew I needed to do it as much as possible.  I was hooked.  I love seeing things, and meeting people, and experiencing other cultures.  I am beyond addicted.  So this will be my Tuesday blog post... Travel Tuesday.  It will be random... probably places I want to go, things I want to see, things I have seen, places I have been, trips I am planning.  You get the idea.

My newest travel adventure... planning a backpacking trip for 2 through Europe.  Next Tuesday I will tell you all about it!

Promise!

Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment