Friday, April 8, 2011

Anti-social

As of late, I gave up social-networking websites.
(Does blogging count?  I hope not.)

I really don't miss it.

This came as a great shock to me.

Hello, my name is Amanda, and I was an addict.

This is one of many reasons I gave it up cold turkey.

There are other reason that I will tell you if you ask me in person.

These reasons are nothing too exciting, I promise, it's just that typing them out can come across differently than having a face-to-face conversation about them with a friend.

I have been much more productive.

I have had more time for things like:

making a detailed itinerary for our backpacking trip through Europe
hanging out with friends
talking to my husband
working on my online Spanish class
working on Student Teaching assignments
planning my raised garden
just living in real life

Yep, I'm officially anti-social.... networking, that is.

Living more simply is my goal.

Doing things that are focused on God is my goal.

Not spending all of my time on a computer is my goal.

I'm feeling closer already :)


No comments:

Post a Comment