Monday, April 11, 2011

My Monday Music Pick

If you know me, you know that I love music.

If you don't know me, well.... now you know! (said in my best Bill Nye the Science Guy voice)

I love music based on nothing except for what my ears like to hear.

I'm not really into fads, being hipster, or music snobbery. 

I just know what I like when I like it, but I'm open-minded.

It makes for an interesting music collection for me.

Everyone listens to music for different reasons, and likes music for different reasons.

Some people can't stand this and think we should all I like the same thing.

I, on the other foot, love these facts because I can see what it would be like if the shoe were on the other hand.

This is why I've decided Mondays are Music Day.

Somewhere in my collection there is probably something you could like.

Thus, today marks the beginning of My Monday Music Pick.


My Monday Music Pick
Artist:  Missy Higgins
Song:  Where I Stood
Album:  On A Clear Night
Linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCLERYzJsYA
Websitehttp://www.missyhiggins.com/


Happy Monday!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment