Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Emocionado

Emocionado is Spanish for excited!

Which is what I am right now!

Which is why I am blogging!

And why I can't stop using exclamation marks!!!!!!

Today I passed my final for my college Spanish 2 class and I can't begin to tell you the weight that has been lifted off of my shoulders. 

This is first of all because I had to pass it in order to graduate in two and a half weeks.  Talk about cutting it close.  Living on the edge.  Give me three steps.  Okay fine, that last one is just a popular bar song title.

The second reason for my excitement is that I still don't know Spanish.  So passing this class took some very strategic memorization skills that I didn't even know I could pull off.  I've got to find a more interesting use for these new found powers outside of college and phone numbers!

Another reason I'm excited... next week is my last week of student teaching!  It's bittersweet.  I have had such a great time, been with great teachers that I have loved being around, learned a lot, and had a lot of fun with the students.  I'm just a little attached.  But the closer I get to graduation, the happier I am... and that means student teaching coming to an end.  It's time for me to get out of someone else's classroom and into my own... hopefully sooner rather than later!

To you, this might be a boring ordinary Wednesday.

But to me, it's the most exciting wonderful Wednesday in a while!


Happy Wednesday,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment