Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Guess what?

We are back from Europe!  We have been since last Friday.  So what have we been doing since then?  Well, we had a busy weekend with family activities, have been catching up on sleep (we were 6 and 7 hours ahead in Europe), I have been working on the job hunt, and Dustin went back to work. 

So as you can see, I haven't had the time for blogging since the trip!

Speaking of the trip, we had the time of our lives to say the least.  We are still in disbelief that we got to see everything we did... but we have the pictures to prove it :)

Speaking of pictures, I've also been taking time to edit some of my favorites.  I'm working on some black & white pictures to put in our living room soon.  I'm sure I could edit these pictures for the rest of my life and never get tired of it!  

Speaking of edited pictures.... here are some:















So now you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment