Monday, June 27, 2011

birthday boy

Today is my husband's 29th birthday.
He informed me that he will now age backwards.
So I told him "Happy 27th Birthday!"




This is us when I was 18 and he was 22.  We were newly-daters.  He smiled sideways on purpose because he thought it was funny.  This was taken with a disposable camera.

 

 

This is us again when I was 18 and he was 22.  We had been dating about 5 months.  It was 2004.  He was wearing gaged earrings and I was wearing a hemp necklace & bracelet.  Signs of the times.  This was also taken with a disposable camera.

 


This is us when I was 21 and he was 25.  This was taken a couple of months before we said,  "I do."  This was one of our official engagement pictures taken by Kent Bryant Photography.


 

This is us when I was 22 and he was 26.  This was our beautiful wedding day.  We were brand-newlyweds... just minutes into our marriage.  We will be married 3 years in September.


I couldn't find the baby pictures of him that I wanted to post for his birthday, so I went with these.

I'm so glad he was born 29 years ago so that he could grow up and be my husband.


I love you Dustin!

Happy 29th 27th Birthday!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment