Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Back To Reality

Since we've been back from our 15 day backpacking trip through Europe, it's back to reality for both of us.   And reality is that my husband has to go to work and I have to try and find a teaching job!  Four days before I was walking around London, I was walking the line at WKU.

For graduation, since this was my second time, we kept it low key.  My family ate dinner at my parents' house before the graduation and then afterwards I went to bed.  I know, it sounds wild.  In reality, it was perfect and it was fun to share it with our families.

Like I said before, my reality is that I need to find a teaching job.  I've been hoping and praying and will continue to do so until God puts me in the job and school I'm supposed to be in.  It's harder and more stressful than I had anticipated... but I'm taking this as an opportunity to work on being patient.

For now, I'll just have to look at my sweet graduation gifts



Don't you agree that I need a classroom so that I can hang up this adorable sign?





My sister-in-law, who is also a teacher, hand-made it for me!  I love it!



She also got me some classroom supplies and decor :)



Jekels was ready to learn!

 


Can you tell what this is?

 



It's a Pandora charm for my bracelet from my parents!






It's a little apple with a worm in it.
It's also cute.


Now all I need is a classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment