Monday, July 11, 2011

Today

Everyday last week I spent my time at church camp praising God, playing games, doing the Interlude dance, playing sports, swimming in the creek, watching 13 baptisms, watching people be sent around the room at lunch, getting to know amazing kids, and studying God's word.


And today?


Well, today...

I had my first interview for a teaching position!


Today...

 I set up a meeting with a local chef who wants me to sign a contract with them as their go-to cake artist!!


Today...

 I was offered a free horse!!!


I guess when it rains it pours...
and when you've had a drought, rain is a good thing!

:)




1 comment:

  1. Girl, I love reading your blog!! Did you just LOVE Ireland? We went a few years ago. Even stayed in County Cork for a night!

    ReplyDelete