Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Firsts

So I have a semi-huge announcement...

I GOT A JOB!!!

Can you believe it?
Me neither.

I am officially a kindergarten teacher and it has been the best whirlwind I've ever experienced.

So, that means...

I got my first teaching job ever at the school that was my first choice.

I got my first keys to the school and my first very own classroom.

I'm a part of my very first team and experienced my first team lesson planning.

And today, I had my first day of school with my kindergarteners who truly had their first day of school!

I feel beyond blessed.

Sooooo...

who wants to see pictures?

Don't yell out, just raise your hands.... oh wait.  Sorry, teacher mode.

Here are the before and afters.


BEFORE
(this is what I saw when I first walked in the door)


AFTER
(this is what my kindergarteners saw when they first walked in the door)


BEFORE
(this is the view from the front of the room)


AFTER


BEFORE
(This is is the view from the back of the room)


AFTER


That ends the BEFORE and AFTER rendition but here are some more pictures of my class!

(calendar math and morning message area)

(reading center) 

 (carpet area and my desk)

(front of the class)

So, there's your first glimpse of my first every classroom!




No comments:

Post a Comment