Sunday, May 2, 2010

This is my husband...

Ain't he cute? 

We have some important things in common...

but mostly...

we are opposites.

(Insert obvious saying here... something about attraction ;)

Tonight we had a conversation, it went like this:

Me:  What are you doing? *noticing his change of clothes*

Him:  Going to work out. *we have a treadmill in our office/gym*

Me:  I'm gonna come watch you.

Him:  Why??

Me:  So maybe it'll motivate me to workout.

Him:  I don't want you to "watch" me work out.

Me:  Why? We used to go to the gym together... I've seen you work out.
 All I wanna do is hang out with you tonight (insert pouty face) *look I whine sometimes... ahem*

Him:  Ok fine... you can come in there... but you have to listen to the music I choose.

Me:  Nevermind.

:)


This is my husband...

He's cute...

and he knows how to work an angle on his wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment